We collect personal information about you in the following ways:
- Information you provide voluntarily
You may choose to provide us with personal information when you use one of our Digital Property or Services. The types of personal information you may provide voluntarily include:
● Identity data: This is personal information you provide to create or maintain an account with Hunter Douglas Europe B.V., such as your name, title, role, email, phone number, shipping address, billing address, and user preferences, and, if applicable, details of your organisation.
● Payment data: This is personal information you provide to purchase Services through a Digital Property or by contacting us directly. We will collect information about the Services purchased, the payment amount, payment method, date of purchase, and your purchase history.
● Communications data: This is personal information relating to any correspondence you send us (for example, questions you submit about a Digital Property or our Services). We will collect information such as the communication type, content, subject, sender, recipient, and date.
2. Information we collect automatically
When you visit one of our Digital Properties or use our Services, we may collect some personal information automatically. The types of personal information we may collect automatically include:
● Device data: This is personal information relating to your visits to a Digital Property and your use of our Services from your computer or other device (e.g., mobile devices), such as your IP address, approximate geographical location (e.g., country / city-level), browser type, internet service provider, resources viewed (e.g., Digital Property pages), operating system, length of visit, and referring website addresses.
We may collect this personal information using cookies (and similar technologies). For more information about our cookies (and similar technologies), please see our Cookie Notice.
3. Information we collect from third-party sources
In some cases, we may collect personal information about you from third-party sources, including business partners, event organisers, and professional networking sites. In general, the personal information we collect from these third parties will be identity data (i.e., as described above under the sub-heading “Information you provide voluntarily”)